Primary School Teacher- Year 5
Pay Scale: £ 100 - £150 per day - Depending on experience
Required: Easter for Academic Year
Location: Central Manchester.
GSL Education is an ethical, independent recruitment agency which has been providing quality teaching and support staff across Greater Manchester
We are now looking for outstanding Year 5 primary teacher available for a long term supply starting from Easter. You will be expected to plan, deliver and mark lessons throughout the term. The school is based in Central Manchester and it is a diverse school which believes in educating children in a happy and flourishing environment.
The Ideal Teacher will:
- Hold Qualified Teacher Status in the UK.
- Have experience working in UK based schools and knowledge of the National Curriculum at Primary level.
- Demonstrate excellent behaviour management strategies and classroom management skills.
- Be dedicated to providing an inclusive education for all students and being responsible for student development and academic performance.
- Team Teach Qualification is desirable
- NQTs will also be considered
If you are passionate about quality teaching and interested in experiencing the flexibility of the supply world, please send your updated CV to our SEN Manager, Jen Hamer, as soon as possible.
All candidates will be subject to strict recruitment and vetting processes and required to have an enhanced DBS check (unless you already have a valid DBS registered on the update service).