2 weeks - full-time Class Teacher cover
Your new company
Hays Education is currently working in partnership with an excellent primary school in Portishead in order to find a teacher to join there staff in November 2022 when the teacher goes off for paternity leave.
Your new role
This position is to teach a class of 23 children. The planning is already prepared for you and will be working with a full-time Teaching Assistant to support you
What you'll need to succeed
- Be eligible to work in the UK.
- Have Qualified Teacher status.
- Have recent and relevant experience working in a classroom environment and be able to provide references.
What you'll get in return
- £250 reward every time you recommend a colleague
- Access to free Professional Development Training
- Option to join our Guarantee Payment Scheme
- Holiday Pay
- Option to pay into pension
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now on .
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'