We are working a long side an OUTSTANDING primary school within the St Leonards, East Sussex area. The head is looking to recruit a Year 5 class teacher for a full-time position from April-July.
Are you an experienced teacher, looking to start a new chapter at an exceptional primary school?
- KS2 Class Teacher
- Year 5 Teacher
- St Leonards, East Sussex
- ‘Outstanding’ support network
To be considered, you must:
- Be innovative, dynamic and enthusiastic
- Have a passion for education and making a positive impact
- Able to display ‘Good/Outstanding’ classroom teaching or be working towards it
- Have excellent classroom management skills and have the ability to engage, inspire and motivate children to adopt a love of learning.
If the job doesn't sound perfect to you, do you have a friend who you think it would be perfect for?
If you refer a friend to us we will give you £100 once they have worked 5 days, it's as simple as that!
We also have long term, day to day and permenant positions available, contact us now to find out the positions in your area!
To apply for a teaching position send a copy of your CV to or call on .
At Supply Desk we keep safeguarding and safer recruitment at the forefront of all of our efforts. All of our roles are subject to stringent checks and procedures. To apply for this role you will need to provide documentation proving you are eligible to work in the UK. You will also need to provide or apply for an enhanced DBS certificate.