Year 5/6 Teacher - Full time - long term work, Sept 2021 start
Are you a Year 5/6 Teacher looking for a more flexible work-life balance?
Are you wanting to make a positive impact on children's learning and development?
Are you looking for ad hoc or long term work?
If so, Academics Ltd would love to hear from you!
Academics are looking to recruit a passionate, enthusiastic Teacher to cover a years contact in a Year 5/6 class starting September 2021. You will be working in an excellent rural Primary School within the Goole area.
About the role:
- 5 days a week for a years contract
- Will be expected to deliver exciting and engaging lessons to a class of Year 5/6 children
- Required to assess the children's learning in accordance with Year group targets
- Positive classroom management must be demonstrated
- Obtain Qualified Teacher Status (or an equivalent education degree)
- Recent experience of working within Primary Schools
- Adaptable, flexible and dedicated
- A calm, positive manner which is demonstrated within the classroom environment
In return we can offer:
- A generous pay rate
- Training to support own professional development
- Supportive Primary School to work in
If you are looking for a new career opportunity then please get in touch with Lucy @ the Hull officetoday! Please call or email on /
- Qualified Teacher
- year 6
- year 5
- Primary Schools
- Supply teaching
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'