Are you a dedicated Year 5/6 or Key Stage 2 Teacher who would be keen to take on a hard working and lively Year 5/6 class?
This excellent Hull primary are looking to strengthen their team in September with a talented KS2 teacher who can make a difference, could this be your next opportunity?
This is a supportive Hull school with an excellent reputation who encourage a creative teaching style and have few challenges with behaviour. They are passionate about offering ongoing professional development and career progression and have vibrant and experienced teaching staff with strong and visionary SLT.
This role would suit an experienced and determined Year 5/6 Teacher who is looking for a new challenge, someone who wants to be part of this fantastic school and make a difference. The school will invest heavily in CPD as long as the joining staff member is happy to work hard to improve further and is committed for the longer term.
This role is accessible by car or by public transport - there is also plenty of off-street parking.
By registering with Tradewind, we can offer you:
* We attract top education talent and in return offer top rates of pay
* We care about your training and development more than any other agency - which is why we can offer you more certified CPD courses than any other education recruitment agency, 25 to be exact! That's 18 more than our next nearest competitor
* Great referral scheme - recommend a friend and earn up to *£100
* Full interview preparation and assistance - so you're fully prepped and confident, increasing your chances of success
* Help with lesson planning - our support doesn't stop once we've secured you a placement
* Online Portal for your timesheets and log your availability
* Free social and networking events to get to know your peers and consultants
To apply for this role you MUST have;
- Qualified Teacher Status (QTS)
- Recent experience of working with Year 5/6
- 10 Year work history where possible and be able to explain any employment breaks
This position is subject to an Enhanced DBS Disclosure, Overseas Police Clearances (if applicable) and professional reference checks.
If you are a dedicated and qualified KS2 Teacher who is looking for a full time role from September 2018 please apply today, or call Louise on for more information.
Tradewind Recruitment is a Sunday Times Top 100 employer - stopping at nothing to ensure our candidates, clients and employees come first. At Tradewind you will have access to 25 fully certified CPD courses, that's 18 more than our next nearest competitor, all focused on making you the best you can be. We have the very best people available to take your call and look after you every step of the way. We pride ourselves on exceptional service and take the time to really get to know you. Put simply; we listen, we learn, we deliver. Why? Because our people matter most.
We specialise in matching Teachers and Support Staff to their dream job, and help Primary, Secondary and SEN schools recruit for a wide range of roles across our 11 offices in the UK, including: London, the West Midlands, the North West, East Anglia, the North East, the South West, Yorkshire, the Midlands, Herts and Bucks.
Awarded REC Audited Education gold standard - Tradewind Recruitment are committed to Safeguarding and are also a proud Equal Opportunities Employer.
- Key Stage 2
- Primary Teacher
- Year 5/6