Bridge Education are currently looking to recruit a KS2 Primary Teacher in the Preston area to work in a Year 4 class.
This role is a long term role that could become permanent for the right candidate.
Are you a fully qualified teacher? Maybe you are an NQT looking at starting your teaching career?
This could be the role for you.
• Set high expectations which inspire, motivate and challenge pupils
• Promote good progress and outcomes by pupils
• Demonstrate good subject and curriculum knowledge
• Plan and teach well-structured lessons
• Adapt teaching to respond to the strengths and needs of all pupils
• Make accurate and productive use of assessment
• Manage behaviour effectively to ensure a good and safe learning environment
• Fulfil wider professional responsibilities
This position is open to a Newly Qualified Teacher as well as experienced Teachers.
Bridge Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check. Full assistance provided.
Bridge Education acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers. You will receive competitive rates of pay and a dedicated consultant who will assist with any queries throughout your assignment and actively seek your next role.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'