** Year 4 Teacher needed
** Fantastic Primary school based in Harlow
** Permanent contract
** September 2021 start
Active Recruitment are currently seeking a full time Year 4 Teacher to start in September 2021 on a permanent basis. The school are looking for a Year 4 Teacher who can confidently plan and deliver engaging lessons in Key stage 2. This is a highly respected school situated in Harlow and a school that is proud to be operating out of state-of-the-art facilities and excellent teaching spaces. The school have a strong reputation for their investment in staff, where professional training and development are concerned.
What we can offer:
- Excellent rates of pay
- A friendly and supportive team
- Parking facilities
- Focused team management and positive school structures
- Training and CPD
The successful application will:
- A recognised teaching qualification
- Recent classroom based experience
- Be able to commit to a permanent contract from September 2021
- Be committed to school improvement and to the development of teaching and learning
- Be a reflective and restorative practitioner with a professional interest in developing this approach
- Demonstrate commitment to helping all children & parents succeed and achieve
- Be fully committed to safeguarding children
- Be positive & enthusiastic role models for pupils.
Active Recruitment LTD is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. All applicants are subject to a satisfactory enhanced check by the Disclosure and Barring Service (previously the Criminal Records Bureau) and at least two independent references. We are an Equal Opportunities employer.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'