Looking for a new teaching opportunity after Easter? We are currently seeking a Keystage 2 Teacher for a large primary in the Sheffield South area. The opportunity is full time and is up until the summer break. The school enjoys an Ofsted 'Good’ rating and significant changes in the leadership team have seen the school continue to make excellent progress across the keystages. The school actively pursues continuous improvement in relation to teaching and learning and works hard to maintain differentiation so every pupil enjoys progression. Pupil behaviour is consistently good.
We are especially keen to hear from experienced Keystage 2 Teachers, although NQT's and RQT's are also encouraged to get in touch. Interested candidates should have a sound knowledge of the national curriculum and the ability to engage inquisitive young minds with fun, inspiring lessons. However the school is looking to appoint quickly so interested candidates should contact School House asap!
• A Keystage 2 Teacher with QTS or Newly Qualified Teacher Status (NQT)
• A Keystage 2 Teacher with recent classroom experience and a sound knowledge of the current national curriculum
• Highly skilled at explaining the difficult to make it easier for young learners to understand and progress in their learning
• Keen to ensure children enjoy school and have fun whilst learning
• Able to plan and deliver interesting and inspiring lessons that hold the attention of young inquisitive minds, whatever their ability
• Exceptional support to all our Teachers and Teaching Assistants, 24/7
• Friendly, dedicated consultants who work hard to secure the best assignments for all teachers
• The best placements at local schools
• CPD opportunities to help you in your career and personal development
• Excellent rates of pay to recognise all your hard work
School House Recruitment are an independent, multi award winning education recruitment specialist who are proud to possess the acclaimed REC Audited Education Gold Standard Award for excellence in teacher recruitment. School House Recruitment is also on the new CCS Framework. As a smaller organisation, we work hard to offer those seeking supply work a refreshing alternative to some of the larger national agencies together with friendly, professional, honest support.
If this opportunity doesn't sound quite right for you but you are looking for other supply work please get in touch. We are always keen to speak to experienced teachers (Emp. Bus.).
- Primary Teacher
- Year 4 Teacher
- Keystage 2 Teacher
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'