Would you like to work in a welcoming and supportive 'Good' graded school?
Do you enjoy teaching motivated children who thrive when challenged?
Are you based in or around St Albans and available for work as soon as possible?
We're seeking a dynamic, confident and enthusiastic Year 4 Teacher to join an 'Good' graded primary school in St Albans. This is a full time post to ideally start as soon as possible. You will be working in a dedicated 2 form entry Academy school which has gained a number of national and local awards for excellence.
- Fantastic training and upskilling opportunities as you'd be working for one of the first schools in the country to be allocated Teaching School Status by the National College of School Leadership.
- You'll be working in an Ofsted rated 'Outstanding' school where high standards are maintained across all areas of the school ranging from the level of teaching to organisational structure of the school
- The School continuously aims to improve and they believe in the importance of supporting their staff and making the school a place of individual development and enjoyment
- You will be supported by the Key Stage Leader and very competent support staff to help you plan and deliver exciting and intellectually challenging lessons
- The school's young minds consistently achieve excellent results in their end of Key Stage Assessments in Literacy, Numeracy and Science.
- The school believe that teamwork and a strong partnership between the staff, parents and pupils is crucial and the core reason for their success.
To be successful, you will need to be able to demonstrate some experience teaching Key Stage 2. You must be able to plan and deliver lessons in a motivational and exciting manner. This is a brilliant opportunity for both new and experienced teachers to build a lasting relationship with a welcoming school.
Randstad Education is Hertfordshire County Council's preferred recruitment partner working with schools across Hertfordshire for all their supply needs. Randstad Education have over 20 years experience of working in the education sector.
Look at what our current teachers have to say about us…
"It is with confidence and pleasure that I am able to recommend Randstad to other teachers as a supply teaching agency in Hertfordshire. This confidence is the result of the support given to me as a teacher and the professionalism shown by the Hertfordshire team. The work opportunities have been plentiful and the pay is very fair. There also seems always to be a very good relationship between the schools that I have worked for and the Hertfordshire service." Pam
If you think this could be for you and would like to discuss opportunities further please do call Winnie on or send your CV to to arrange an interview at the school.
All posts are subject to enhanced DBS and referencing checks. Randstad Education is committed to the safeguarding and welfare of children.