Year 4 Teacher - Leeds Primary School - Full Time - Maternity Cover - From Easter.
Are you a talented and qualified Year 4 Teacher who is currently looking for work in Leeds?
At Celsian Education we are looking for a KS2 teacher to teach a Year 4 class in one of our supportive and welcoming schools situated in Leeds.
About the role:
· This post is full time.
· The start date is from Easter, covering a maternity leave (with the opportunity to be ongoing).
· The pay is to scale at £110-£168 per day.
· The school is located in LS10, which is easily accessible by car or has sufficient public transport links.
· Qualified Teacher Status (QTS) is essential for this role.
· Experience teaching within key stage 2 with references to back this up.
· Outstanding current national curriculum knowledge.
· The ability to engage and inspire a class of students.
· You must be skilled in the planning and designing of tasks which capture children's imaginations.
· Exceptional classroom management skills.
At Celsian Education are continually committed to the welfare and safeguarding of children, therefore a full enhanced DBS check would be needed in order to fulfil this role. As well as references from former employees to support your application.
If you are interested in the above role please apply now, or if you would like any further information please contact Caroline on .
We look forward to hearing from you.
Celsian Education has been placing teachers and teaching assistants since 1993 and operates throughout a network of offices across the UK enabling us to respond to your needs quickly and effectively. As was one of the first agencies to be awarded the DfE Quality Mark (now known as REC Audited Education) and the first national agency to be awarded APSCo Compliance+ - safeguarding, quality and professionalism is at the heart of what we do. Applicants will be expected to undergo a face-to-face interview, reference checks and an enhanced DBS disclosure. Celsian Education is committed to safeguarding the welfare of children and young people within education. All of our employees are trained in Safer Recruitment as standard. Celsian Education are proud to operate the Children & Young People Guarantee, if the quality of work undertaken by someone we place has resulted in a negative impact on children's learning within the school then the client will not be charged.