The role of a Year 4 Teacher has become available in a Salford Primary School who are looking for an experienced and professional key stage 2 teacher to fulfil the schools needs from April 2018 until the end of the academic year.
The role will include the following duties and responsibilities:
* To plan outstanding quality, appropriate, differentiated learning for all children, monitoring progress and intervening when there is under performance.
* Create a high quality, rich, stimulating, safe and enabling learning environment.
* Work collaboratively and flexibly to ensure effective planning, successful learning, better than expected progress and accurate and moderated assessment outcomes.
* Manage the learning environment, resources and time to ensure effective learning takes place.
* Monitor and celebrate children's learning, progress and achievement and record and report upon progress, including details on attendance, behaviour, development and additional needs.
* Have a detailed professional knowledge of the Key Stage 2.
* To assess pupil development in line with the schools assessment policy.
* To work effectively with TAs and other colleagues who support children in their learning and beyond.
* To maintain a positive attitude, seeking to bring out the best in learners and having high expectations for all.
* Establish positive relationships with parents and carers, ensuring parental involvement in learning and progress.
* Constantly strive to improve own performance and identify areas for self - improvement, attending appropriate training.
* To keep own CPD record up to date.
* To undertake any other duties as deemed appropriate by the line manager and commensurate with the post.
The Successful Applicant must have:
* Accurate self assessment.
* Qualified Teacher Status.
* Proven experience of teaching in a Primary School.
* Initiative and dedication.
* Adaptability and transparency Knowledge and Skills
* Principles and practices of effective and outstanding teaching and learning.
* Preparation of schemes of work.
* Ability to demonstrate outstanding lessons.
* Knowledge and understanding of areas of learning and subject area.
* Principles and practices of monitoring, assessment and evaluation.
Interested? Get in touch! please send your cv to or call us on .
- Year 4 teacher