Are you an excellent practitioner of Key Stage Two?
Do you have the passion and drive to continuously raise high standards?
Do you love to see your students excel?
We are currently recruiting on behalf of a primary school in Wigan for a Year 4 Teacher who can work on a full time on a contract till the end of the year. The role will be to start from January 2018.
* Competitive rates of pay.
* Access to Free CPD and Safeguarding Training from both the school and Randstad Education.
* Working in a well respected school.
* Free on site parking.
* Committed to achieving high standards of teaching and learning for all.
* Motivated, positive and dynamic.
* Willing to be fully involved in the life of the school community.
* Excellent organisational skills.
* Be able to form strong relationships with parents / carers.
* Hold QTS or equivalent.
* Experience working within KS2
* Good communication skills.
* Be available 5 days a week.
If you are interested in this position, please don't hesitate and apply today or please send your information and CV to Chris Martin at or call on .
We also have a 'refer a friend' scheme, if your referral is successful in their application you will be entitled to £300 worth of vouchers! Just follow the link:
**All our candidates are subject to an enhanced DBS check & two satisfactory references**
- Year 4 Teacher / KS2 Teacher / Primary Teacher
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job