Simply Education are working with a Combined school in Aylesbury, to find them a Year 4 teacher starting from April 2018. You must be fully qualified as well as experienced in teaching in Year 4. The role is full time and you will have full classroom responsibilities. This means you will be expected to plan lessons, cover playground duties as well as attend parents evenings. You will be paid at Main Pay Scale dependent on your experience.
As the successful Year 4 (KS2) Class Teacher you will need to;
- Posses Qualified Teacher Status (QTS) or be an NQT with a PGCE, GTP or Bachelor of Education
- Have strong classroom management skills
- Be able to deal with challenging behaviour and a creative approach is necessary
- Be able to use your own initiative and work as part of a team
- Have the ability and experience of teaching in Year 4 (KS2)
You can also utilise the numerous benefits we offer to include;
- Your very own dedicated Primary Consultant
- A variety of daily, short and long term positions to suit your needs
- Competitive rates of pay
- No need for completion of time sheets
- Email / SMS confirmation for all bookings
- ?75 reward scheme for each Teacher you introduce
- Access to your own availability area via the Simply Education website where you can update your availability as and when required
All candidates who register with Simply Education will have 2 years referencing taken up and will be required to have an enhanced DBS check completed. All offers are conditional upon satisfactory background checks.