We are excited to be working with a school in the South Oxfordshire area look for a Year 4 Teacher to start in September for the term leading up to the Christmas holidays.
The school are looking for an enthusiastic and creative person to join the team and someone with excellent behavioural management skills. The successful application will have the relevant experience in a primary setting.
As the successful Year 4 Class Teacher you will need to;
- Have Qualified Teacher Status (QTS) or be an NQT with a PGCE, GTP or Bachelor of Education
- Have relevant experience in a primary setting
- Be able to deal with challenging behaviour
- Be able to use your own initiative and work as part of a team
You can also utilize the numerous benefits we offer to include;
- Your very own dedicated Primary Consultant
- A variety of daily, short and long term positions to suit your needs
- Competitive rates of pay
- No need for completion of time sheets
- Email / SMS confirmation for all bookings
- £75 reward scheme for each Teacher you introduce
- Free of charge CPD Training.
All candidates who register with Simply Education will have 2 years referencing taken up and will be required to have an enhanced DBS check completed. All offers are conditional upon satisfactory background checks.