A ‘Good’ school based in Reading is looking to appoint a Year 4 teacher to cover maternity leave. Due to start in April 2018.
This school that we work closely with is a quaint community school in Reading with a clear vision and a passion for learning. The school’s ethos is based on nurturing the whole child and to inspire them to fulfil their academic, social and creative potential.
The school is currently looking for a teacher to cover maternity leave for Year 4 starting in April.
This is a great opportunity for any teacher who:
• Loves teaching and is committed to achieving excellence in teaching and learning.
• Is highly motivated and enjoys working with children.
• Has a strong commitment to professional development.
• Wants to make a difference for all groups of children.
• Have experience delivering Year 4 and/or Key Stage 2 curriculum.
• Have Qualified Teacher Status or be a Newly Qualified Teacher.
In return, the school can offer you;
• Well behaved children who are eager to learn and engaged with supportive parents.
• An opportunity to be part of a supportive, motivated and committed team.
• Professional development opportunities
• A vibrant and creative workplace.
If you are interested in this role, click ‘apply now’ for immediate consideration. If this job is not quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job