The successful candidate must have relevant key stage 2 experience and be able to plan. The school are looking for a highly motivated primary teacher with the ability to create an engaging learning environment within the classroom. Behaviour can be challenging
To be a successful KS2 teacher you will need to;
-Be a Qualified Teacher holding QTS with a PGCE, GTP or Bachelor of education.
- A passion for education and learning.
- A patient and creative approach is necessary.
- Strong classroom management skills
You can also utilise the numerous benefits we offer;
- Your very own dedicated consultant
- A variety of daily, short and long term positions to suit your needs
- Competitive rates of pay
- No need for completion of time sheets
- Email / SMS confirmation for all bookings
- £75 reward scheme for each Teacher you introduce
All candidates who register with Simply Education will be required to have an enhanced DBS/CRB check completed. All offers are conditional upon satisfactory background checks.
If this could be the role for you please do not hesitate to contact us today so you don't miss out.