Are you a Newly Qualified Teacher keen to secure a permanent job and complete your induction year, or an experienced teacher looking for a change at a school where you can make an impact?
If so, this Year 4 Class Teacher position could be the perfect position for you…
About the school - Year 4 Class Teacher, Hull
- Two-form entry catholic primary school is based on the outskirts of Hull City Centre
- Highly committed senior leadership team who are committed to providing a safe and calm atmosphere where children are taught an exciting and rich curriculum.
- The school is lucky to have a modern ICT suite with top of the range facilities.
About the role - Year 4 Class Teacher, Hull
- The school are looking to recruit a passionate and forward thinking Key Stage 2 teacher who wants to join a diverse community school.
- The teacher will be required to have recent experience teaching in the UK or teaching the British KS2 curriculum
- The role is to work alongside another Year 4 teacher so shared/team planning is encouraged
- The school look for teachers with high standards, the ability to create an inclusive learning environment and above all a passion for raising standards.
The school would welcome teachers who are experienced and looking to join a school which sees internal progression for their teachers every year, or an NQT that would like to join a school which will fully support them through their induction.
Tradewind Recruitment is a Sunday Times Top 100 employer - stopping at nothing to ensure our candidates, clients and employees come first. At Tradewind you will have access to 25 fully certified CPD courses, that's 18 more than our next nearest competitor, all focused on making you the best you can be. We have the very best people available to take your call and look after you every step of the way. We pride ourselves on exceptional service and take the time to really get to know you. Put simply; we listen, we learn, we deliver. Why? Because our people matter most.
We specialise in matching Teachers and Support Staff to their dream job, and help Primary, Secondary and SEN schools recruit for a wide range of roles across our 11 offices in the UK, including: London, the West Midlands, the North West, East Anglia, the North East, the South West, Yorkshire, the Midlands, Herts and Bucks.
Awarded REC Audited Education gold standard - Tradewind Recruitment are committed to Safeguarding and are also a proud Equal Opportunities Employer.
- Key Stage 2
- Primary Teacher
- Year 4