Year 4 Supply Teacher Required Urgently, Lambeth, South London
Start Date- ASAP
Main Pay Scale
GSL Education are currently looking for a strong and committed Year 4 supply teacher who is prepared to take shared responsibility at our impressive client school until July 2018.
Our client is a vibrant and inclusive school, which was stated as "an impressive climate for learning" in their last year’s Ofsted report. They are a two-form entry primary school with a nursery, serve a wonderfully socially, culturally and ethnically diverse community, and challenge all children to think that anything is possible. Their staff team is made up of a wide range of experiences and disciplines and everyone is valued. They are very proud of their school, achievements and they are working very hard to become an outstanding school.
The successful candidate must have:
• Qualified Teacher Status or PGCE
• Substantial and successful teaching experience in a similar role
• The ability to work constructively as part of a team and understand school roles & responsibilities
• A proven track record of leading school improvement and raising standards including systems of self-evaluation
• Strong knowledge of primary national curriculum
• Experience of working with pupils from a wide range of socio-economic and cultural backgrounds
• The capability to motivate and inspire pupils, staff, parents, governors and the wider community
In return, the school offers:
• Fantastic pupils and supportive parents
• The high level of support that comes from being part of a an energetic and motivated staff team
• The satisfaction of truly making a difference to children’s lives
• A personalised professional development programme
GSL Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects staff to have the same commitment. All applicants will be required to complete an Enhanced DBS disclosure form and bring evidence of identity, Right to Work in the UK and qualifications
Candidates wishing to apply are requested to forward a copy of their CV to our Education Consultant Hinal Patel as soon as possible.