Year 4 SEN & Intervention Graduate TA-Ealing- Sept 2020 start!
Join this Outstanding, collaborative, Catholic primary school and help pupils achieve their targets as you become a Year 4 SEN & Intervention Graduate TA.
**Year 4 SEN & Intervention Graduate TA at an advanced Outstanding primary school in Ealing
**Warm, welcoming, happy and collaborative school
**Supporting a student in yr4 with ASD & teaching interventions
***Role available to start in Sept 2020
**1 Year Fixed Term, Full-Time post
**£70-80 per day depending on experience
Person Specification & Role- Year 4 SEN & Intervention Graduate TA
The school are looking for;
• An experienced Yr4 SEN & Intervention Graduate TA with experience supporting students with Autism & Challenging behaviour, as well as experience teaching interventions for English, Maths and Science in KS2
• You must have good subject knowledge and second-class degree at the very least.
• A graduate who can support their pupils through a holistic approach, academically and emotionally and be a source of motivation for pupils.
• You must have a calm, patient approach with the ability to adapt and differentiate your practice to meet individual needs, building bonds and using your knowledge of the students to further engage them in their learning.
• You must be consistent and committed to your position that is available for an immediate start and potentially on going in the new academic year.
The School- Year 4 SEN & Intervention Graduate TA
As a Catholic school they strive for excellence for their children and colleagues. It ensures that they recognise the uniqueness of the individual, made in God's image and loved by him.
They believe that their Mission Statement will only be lived out by a clear commitment to high expectations and ensuring that the love of God is present in their school.
They know that children and staff will only achieve personal excellence in an environment where they feel respected, valued and loved. Everyone at this school has a responsibility to ensure these values are evident in all the interactions that take place and that they underpin all the policies in place.
This Year 4 SEN & Intervention Graduate TA position represents a chance to work within an established and enterprising school community in Ealing. If you believe you have what it takes, apply now by sending your CV to Kirsty Kemp at EduStaff!
Please note: due to the volume of Yr4 SEN & Intervention Graduate TA applications, only successful applicants will be contacted.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'