Milk Education are currently looking to appoint a Teacher for a long term work within a well-respected school in the Sefton area. The desired applicant will have experience in teaching KS1 or KS2, with strong behaviour management skills.
- Possibility of Temp to Perm
- Long Term Placement
- Class of 18 Pupils which could rise to 31 dependant on performance
Are you inspirational, compassionate, dedicated & knowledgeable?
Are you reliable and caring?
Apply with ourselves and embrace our culture and move forward with your career.
MILK Education are a specialist education recruitment agency providing quality talent to primary, secondary and SEN schools across Merseyside, Greater Manchester and The Wirral. Milk aren’t in the market to fill a gap, we are in business to make a difference within the education sector and second best isn’t an option. Milk are here to re-define the threshold of quality.
Safety and security of pupils is our paramount concern, we work closely with our schools to ensure the needs of the most vulnerable pupils are met.
In order to be considered for this role we require you meet the following criteria;
- BA (Hons) with a QTS or PGCE with a QTS
- Eligibility to work in the UK
- Two suitable reference (covering previous two years)
- Hold a current DBS or be willing to apply for a new one.
- In return Milk Education can offer;
- Excellent rates of pay
- Direct links to local schools
- Dedicated consultants who will cater for your employment needs
- Commitment to quality and safeguarding
- Support for the interview process.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job