We are working with a Wigan primary school who are looking for a year 4 teacher to cover a maternity leave. Must be available 5 days per week.
Ideally the Primary teacher will have experience of
- Teaching a year 4 class
- Working collaboratively with the Ks2 team
- Planning for, directing and working with teaching assistants
- Intervention lessons with small groups of pupils
You will also need
- A Teaching qualification with Qualified Teacher Status
- Good knowledge of Numeracy and Literacy
- Experience of teaching the new primary curriculum (updated 2014)
- To be available 5 days per week from start date
Benefits of the role
- Collaborative planning encouraged
- Competitive pay rates
- Free access to resources and CPD
- Advice and guidance on changes to education
In order to apply for this role please send an up to date CV and call Neil on to discuss your application.
To be able to start this role you would need to attend an interview at our Warrington office to complete the safeguarding checks and have a clear enhanced DBS certificate registered on the update service.
All candidates are subject to standard safeguarding and employment checks including a face to face interview and DBS check. Academics Ltd is an employment business.
- Primary Teacher
- key stage 2 teacher
- Ks2 Teacher
- Year 4 Teacher
- Wigan Primary School Teacher
- Wigan teachers
- year 4 wigan teacher