Are you currently a full time class teacher or supply teacher leaving a post soon and seeking your next step?
Are you a qualified teacher looking for a teaching role as a Key Stage 2 Teacher in a Primary School that has supportive staff and senior leaders?
Do you want to work in a school where you can make a positive impact to the students that you teach and inspire them to learn?
Classic Education is seeking an experienced primary school teacher in the Bexley and the surrounding areas to work on a full time basis in one of our schools from Easter 2018 (or earlier if possible) to the end of the academic year in July 2018, with a possible oppertunity of a permanent role.
- Primary Year 4 Class Teacher
- Full Time
- Competitive pay rates
- Excellent Support from Staff and Senior Leaders
- Fantastic professional development opportunities
- Bexley - Surrounding Towns
The primary school is a three form entry and they are looking for a Year 4 Class Teacher who is enthusiastic, reliable and passionate about teaching and teaches at a high standard offering a range of skills, knowledge and teaching methods that all pupils will benefit from.
This primary school can guarantee:
- Children who are keen to learn
- Supportive, friendly and determined teachers
- Offer training opportunities to support professional development
- A curriculum that is varied and enjoyable for students of all needs and abilities
The ideal candidate will be/have:
- Eligible to work in the UK
- Previous Key Stage 2 Primary teaching experience
- Willingness to learn and promote learning
- Flexible and adaptable approach to work with a positive outlook
- Enthusiastic, stimulating and resourceful teaching methods
If this role interests you then please apply now or contact Jade at Classic Education for more information.
- Key Stage Two
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job