Year 4 float teacher vacancy at this lovely 2 form entry primary school in the Borough of Wandsworth. After February Half term start.
- Candidates must be fully qualified teachers.
- Suitable for teachers with experience of the UK curriculum (at least 1 year.)
- Available to start after the February Half term and commit long term until the end of this academic year.
- Will be flexible as aan additonal Year 4 teacher.
- Year 4 float teacher needed to work alongside the other two Year 4 teachers.
- Long term role beginning after the February Half Term Break.
- OFSTED 'good' school in the Borough of Wandsworth (in the Balham area.)
- 2 form entry.
- Salary: MS 1-6 Inner London (2017 pay spine.)
- To start after the February Half Term Break.
How to apply:
To apply for this position, please send your CV ASAP to Lisa Ryan.
We are currently working with numerous vacancies so if this position is not quite for you please do send us your CV to discuss other opportunities more suitable to your requirements.
ASQ Education partners with a number of Primary and SEN schools across London and the Home Counties to offer you the latest and best selection of educational positions.
- "primary school" "ASAP" "teacher" "primary teacher" "key stage 2" "Year 4" "PGCE" "south" "Wandsworth" "teaching jobs in London" "BEd" "teach in Londo
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job