Are you passionate about providing outstanding learning opportunities for motivated learners? Do you want to join a positive and professional team and provide high quality learning opportunities for children?
JBD Recruitment are seeking to appoint a Year 4 Class Teacher for a two-form entry academy based in Quinton which recently achieved an OFSTED Good grading, with Behaviour and Safety graded as Outstanding. The academy community is very diverse and closely reflects the demographic population of Birmingham.
The most suitable Year 4 Class Teacher will have:
- Qualified Teacher Status
- Evidence of recent professional development
- Evidence of delivering high quality learning opportunities to children in the primary phase.
- A working knowledge of strategies and techniques for raising pupil attainment generally including different groups of pupils such as SEN under DDA legislation
- Experience of a range of summative and formative assessment procedures
- Knowledge and experience of school development planning
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Commitment to equal opportunities and equal value for pupils and colleagues
- Resilient, cheerful and positive
- Able to embrace change and help others to manage the change process
- Good organisational and personal management skills
- Able to work effectively as part of teams at all levels
- Commitment to safeguarding procedures
If you think you are suitable for this role, please email an updated CV or call the JBD Recruitment team on the office number. We look forward to working with you.