You will promote the general progress and well being of all pupils in your care, provide guidance and advice to pupils on educational and social matters and on their further secondary education.
You must be able to communicate and consult with the parents of pupils where needed and be able to build good working relationships with all staff.
To participate in meetings arranged, assessments and reports. You will also have Year 6 SATs experience and be able to help with the run up and with any preparation needed for the exams.
Reed Education are the largest education recruitment agency in the UK. We are specialists within the Education Sector and due to an increasing volume of business - we are urgently looking for exceptional teachers to join our team!
We are looking for a teacher who wants to inspire children to learn and who are committed to making a difference.
We work in partnership with a high number of local Primary schools to help cover for day to day teaching needs, long term placements and permanent positions also.
We believe that Teaching should enable pupils to express their ideas and thoughts and provide them with the skills needed to communicate effectively.
Teaching supply work is a fantastic opportunity to meet new people, build on experience and confidence - do not miss out and contact us today!
To apply please send an updated CV to Laura Craig in our Nantwich office to be invited for an interview.
What can we offer you?
• An experienced Education Consultant - a specialist within the sector who is dedicated to your needs.
• Competitive pay rates
• 24 hr contact
• Interview arrangements and preparation
• Long Term work - paid to scale after 12 weeks
• Local work
• Friendly service
• An awareness within the Education Industry - future changes/needs
• FREE online CPD Training
• Bonus refer a friend scheme
What do you need to have?
• Experience of teaching within a primary school setting.
• A PGCE qualification or equivalent - with QTS
• To plan and prepare your own work when requested and maybe at short notice - you must be able to think on your feet!
• To create engaging activities
• Delivering lessons to a high standard ensuring that students receive an inspirational and excellent learning experience that will allow them to achieve and exceed expectations and target grades.
A Reed DBS check is mandatory and will be performed along with a L99 and Teacher Agency check.
All applicants are subject to two years worth of satisfactory referencing.
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business