Seeking a challenging new role for September? Year 3 / 4 experienced? NQT looking to get that first year done with? Apply now!
The role of a Year 3 Teacher has become available in a Primary School in South Leeds. Looking for experienced and professional candidates to fulfil the schools needs on a contract basis starting in September 2018. The school are a very supportive place of work and are keen to consider teachers at all levels of their career, including NQT's who are keen to get that first year completed in a consistently welcoming and vibrant school.
The role will include the following duties and responsibilities:
- To plan outstanding quality, appropriate, differentiated learning for all children, monitoring progress and intervening when there is under performance.
- Create a high quality, rich, stimulating, safe and enabling learning environment.
- Work collaboratively and flexibly to ensure effective planning, successful learning, better than expected progress and accurate and moderated assessment outcomes.
- Manage the learning environment, resources and time to ensure effective learning takes place. Monitor and celebrate childrens learning, progress and achievement and record and report upon progress, including details on attendance, behaviour, development and additional needs.
- Have a detailed professional knowledge of the Key Stage 2 including an understanding of the progression of phonics and end of Key Stage One testing.
- To assess pupil development in line with the schools assessment policy.
- To work effectively with TAs and other colleagues who support children in their learning and beyond.
- To maintain a positive attitude, seeking to bring out the best in learners and having high expectations for all.
- Establish positive relationships with parents and carers, ensuring parental involvement in learning and progress.
- Constantly strive to improve own performance and identify areas for self - improvement, attending appropriate training.
- To undertake any other duties as deemed appropriate by the line manager and commensurate with the post.
The Successful Applicant must have:
- Accurate self assessment.
- Qualified Teacher Status.
- Proven experience of teaching in a Primary School.
- Initiative and dedication.
- Adaptability and transparency Knowledge and Skills
- Principles and practices of effective and outstanding teaching and learning.
- Preparation of schemes of work.
- Ability to demonstrate outstanding lessons.
- Knowledge and understanding of areas of learning and subject area.
- Principles and practices of monitoring, assessment and evaluation.
If you have the relevant skills and experiences for this role, please apply now and a member of the Primary Team will be in touch.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"