This post is initially a 1 year contract however there is then the opportunity for it to turn permanent.
The ideal person will have -
* QTS or equivalent, with strong curriculum based teaching experience in Primary Schools
* Evidence of good classroom control
* A track record of good teaching ability and planning/preparing lessons
* Commitment to develop the personality, talents and abilities of all students
* A confident and positive approach to working with children
* A collegial attitude, committed to raising standards and achievement
* Have a strong and creative teaching style
* Keen to learn and develop professionally
* Have a passion for education
The benefits of working with Protocol education are:
+ Commitment to quality and safeguarding Short and long-term vacancies to suit your needs
+ An extensive CPD training programme
+ Dedicated and education specialist consultants
+ A Bonus scheme for referring friends and colleagues.
Please contact the Nottingham office on or alternatively send your CV to .