Are you a KS2 teacher who is passionate about Education? Or perhaps would you like to develop your experience by teaching in a different Key Stage?
Either way I have a fantastic role for you!!
- Key Stage 2- Year 3 Teacher
- London Borough of Kensington & Chelsea
- Start Date - Beginning of March 2018
- Competitive rates of pay
- Full-time position, 5 days a week
- Temp to Perm contract
This is a good primary school with outstanding leadership based in Kensington and Chelsea. The school is looking for and enthusiastic and driven Year 3 teacher to join their supportive team.. You must have a desire to implement successful strategies, have a passion for delivering high quality lessons and achieving the best outcome for each pupil.
This role would suit either an experienced KS1 or KS2 teacher or someone ambitious who is willing to work hard. The school is looking to appoint a Year 3 teacher who is motivated and has a child-centred approach. The school offers a great working environment and provides a rich and varied learning environment.
Requirements for the role:
- A Post Graduate Certificate of Education, Graduate Teacher Programme Certification or Bachelor of Education qualification
- Can work effectively in a team of teachers, support staff and outside agencies
- Able to inspire your colleagues and pupils alike
- Must be experience with recent UK experience
- An ability to build a great rapport with pupils, parents and staff
If you are interested in the position send your CV to Nurani at REESON EDUCATION for an immediate interview or trial day.