Are you an experienced KS 2 teacher with a great knowledge of the primary curriculum?
An opportunity has become available for a KS 2 teacher in Year 3. The inner city school is looking for a 'good' KS 2 teacher to take a Year 3 class for the summer term. The school maintains high educational standards.
Their ideal KS 2 teacher will have:
- A committed and enthusiastic attitude towards their teaching career
-The ability to inspire and motivate pupils to excel
- High expectations of pupil behaviour and excellent classroom management
- A dedicated and committed character with a real passion for teaching
- Excellent rapport building skills
Our candidates will benefit from:
- A local consultant
- Online account management
- Free Access to Education City
- On-going in house CPD
- £250 vouchers when you refer a teacher (terms apply)
To be considered for the KS 2 teacher position, call Bernadette on
Please note: We undertake safeguarding checks on all our workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance 'Keeping Children Safe in Education'. As part of these checks, we require a current Enhanced DBS Disclosure for everyone working in schools. If you do not have a valid subscription to the DBS Update Service, we will require you to complete a new DBS application as part of the registration process, at a cost of £44.00.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job