A well-established, inclusive and welcoming primary school in Kensington and Chelsea, Inner London, are looking for a Year 3 class teacher for an ASAP start until July 2018 initially but could become permanent in July for the correct person. The class has around 22 children and the Deputy Head is looking for someone who can hit the ground running!
If you are currently a KS2 teacher and are looking for a new post within Year 3, this could be a fantastic position for you!
- Year 3 Teacher
- Full time
- Primary School in Kensington and Chelsea
- Brand new building
The school is committed to providing a broad, balanced, and exciting educational experience for all. The school acknowledge the individual needs of children, therefore they work hard to develop and nurture the children's individual talents, enthusiasm and a genuine, life-long love for learning.
The school moved into a brand new school building in September 2017! The new school is spacious and light as well as being generously resourced. It has state of the art facilities including outdoor learning spaces, two large hall spaces, a community room, a dance studio, a creative media suite, an art and design studio and a multi-use games area on the roof. Furthermore, the school also has its own specialist autism provision.
The successful candidate will ideally have teaching experience in KS2, although strong NQTs are welcome to apply.
The school are looking for:
- Teachers who are child focused, open minded, articulate, organised and creative
- Previously taught KS2
- Formal teaching qualification (QTS or equivalent)
- You will have a clear understanding of effective learning and teaching and are willing to work in partnership with an excellent, committed team of staff
- Has a passion for teaching and high expectations of themselves and the children
To discuss the role in further detail, please send your CV through to Nurani at Reeson Education or submit your CV by clicking apply. A screening call will take place before further role details are released.