YEAR 3 TEACHER REQUIRED URGENTLY
Start Date- February 2018
Main Pay Scale
GSL education are currently recruiting for a Year 3 Teacher / KS2 Teacher for a successful school located in the London Borough of Hackney. The school is looking for a dedicated Year 3 Teacher / KS2 Teacher to join the KS2 team at the start of February 2018.
Our client is a two-form entry school for children aged 4-11 with an Autism base on site. It is a free, mixed, primary school dedicated to cater for children and families in the local community. They are passionate about delivering the best possible outcomes for their children having the motto of "inspiring excellence", and striving to fulfill that each day. Leaders, managers and governors have lost no time in establishing a culture of exceptionally high expectations since the school opened.
The successful candidate must have:
- Qualified Teacher Status which must be recognised in UK
- Substantial and successful teaching experience in a similar role
- A very good level of English
- A proven track record of leading school improvement and raising standards including systems of self-evaluation
- Strong knowledge of primary national curriculum
- Experience of working with pupils from a wide range of socio-economic and cultural backgrounds
- The capability to motivate and inspire pupils, staff, parents, governors and the wider community
In return, the school offers:
- Dedicated, creative and incredibly hardworking support staff ensuring that learning experiences are full of challenge, purpose, exploration, warmth and kindness
- Excellent career development opportunities
- Warm and welcoming environment
GSL Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects staff to have the same commitment. Appointments will be subject to DBS checks.
We would be happy with foreign qualified teachers eg Australian, Canadian. Candidates wishing to apply are requested to forward a copy of their CV to Nick as soon as possible.