Year 3 Teacher, Swindon
Do you have a passion for helping children to realise their potential?
Do you want to be part of a supportive and progressive team?
Then we've got the perfect role for you!
This school in Swindon is looking to appoint a Year 3 Teacher to start at Easter to cover maternity. The school is a Two form entry primary school in Swindon with an excellent reputation, having been rated as 'Good' in the most recent Ofsted inspection. The teaching staff provide a wide range of stimulating activities, taught through an engaging curriculum, catering for children of all abilities.
This is a challenging yet rewarding role which will provide you the chance to work in a great team of practitioners, who will support you throughout your time there.
The successful applicant will
* Have QTS.
* Be committed to achieving high standards of teaching and learning for all.
* Be motivated, positive and dynamic.
* Be willing to be fully involved in the life of the school community.
* Have excellent organisational skills.
* Be able to form strong relationships with parents / carers.
* Your role will consist of guiding children in Key Stage 2 to further their development and understanding of the National Curriculum.
* Communicating with parents and carers over pupils, progress and participating in departmental meetings, parents' evenings and whole school training events.
Are you an inspirational teacher looking to join a dynamic team? If so, don't hesitate, apply today.