YEAR 3 TEACHER REQUIRED URGENTLY, TOWER HAMLETS, EAST LONDON
Start Date- Immediately
Main Pay Scale
GSL Education are currently recruiting for a Year 3 Teacher / KS2 Teacher for a successful school located in the London Borough of Tower Hamlets. The school is currently looking for a strong teacher to cover a Year 3 class with immediate effect, until the end of the year.
Our client is a two form entry primary school for ages 3 -11, in the London Borough of Tower hamlets, with extended provision from 8.00am to 6.00pm each day. Ofsted has said they are a 'Good’ school. Their school motto "We are striving for excellence in a caring Catholic community" reflects their high aspirations and ambitions for children and there is a driving determination to ensure that all pupils and adults in the school reach their full potential. They are never complacent and are continually looking for ways in which they can improve the school further.
The successful candidate must have:
- Qualified Teacher Status which must be recognised in UK
- Substantial and successful teaching experience in a similar role
- A very good level of English
- A proven track record of leading school improvement and raising standards including systems of self-evaluation
- Strong knowledge of primary national curriculum
- Experience of working with pupils from a wide range of socio-economic and cultural backgrounds
- The capability to motivate and inspire pupils, staff, parents, governors and the wider community
In return, the school offers:
- Dedicated, creative and incredibly hardworking support staff ensuring that learning experiences are full of challenge, purpose, exploration, warmth and kindness
- Excellent career development opportunities
- Warm and welcoming environment
GSL Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects staff to have the same commitment. Appointments will be subject to DBS checks.
We would be happy with foreign qualified teachers eg Australian, Canadian. Candidates wishing to apply are requested to forward a copy of their CV to our Business Development Manager Nick Stanley as soon as possible.