Year 3 Teacher required for long term cover in a good School in Pontefract
Recommend a friend: Teachers, teaching assistants, nursery nurses, cover supervisors and receive up to £250!
Are you able to ensure all learners make the best possible progress and achieve highly through high-quality teaching and learning as well as deliver an exciting, stimulating curriculum?
Do you want to work in a happy, caring and nurturing school where children are at the heart of everything?
Would you like to be apart of a vibrant, learning centred community of excellence?
We are currently looking for a qualified Year 3 teacher for a long term position Starting in May to cover a maternity leave in one of our forward thinking schools in Pontefract.
The ideal candidate will be a hard-working and dedicated key stage two specialist who is able to successfully deliver the Year 3 national curriculum creatively. Preferably you will have strengths in maths but not essential.
The position starts in May and is to cover a maternity leave, in the first instance. It is a full time position and you will be expected to fulfil the entire remit of a classroom teacher.
The school provides a vibrant and challenging environment in which students learn and develop into responsible young people, assisted by excellent care, guidance and support.
You will require:
- Be confident, passionate and highly motivated
- The ability to model and deliver high standards of teaching and learning
- The ability to carry out planning for opportunities of learning
- A commitment to raising standards
- A willingness to make significant contribution to the life of the school
- Proactive team member skills
- NQT's are welcome to apply
What we offer:
- Highly supportive, committed and hard-working consultants
- Introductory bonus available
- Recommend a friend bonus for other supply teachers and support assistants
- The peace of mind being employed by an expert education recruiter registered and approved by the REC with 100% audit compliance
In the last academic year:
94% of our candidates were very happy with the work which we provided them with.
97% of our candidates rated our service as excellent.
Please apply now with your CV and our team will be in touch with you shortly. We look forward to hearing from you.
Please note that if you have not heard from us within two weeks your application may have been unsuccessful.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job