The school are looking for an enthusiastic and strong teacher who can provide children with the best education. The aim for the school is to be the best they can be and aim to make every child have a happy education at this school. The school day starts at 8.30am and finishes at 3.15pm. The school is a two form entry with plenty of classroom space and outside area to keep the children busy. The school building is brand new and has been built next to the old school building.
The Schools ideal candidate would need to have recent teaching experience, Strong classroom management skills, can promote cultural development, and Close the gap in performance of all pupils with special educational needs or disabilities.
The key benefits for working with Simply Education are;
- Your own dedicated Primary school consultant
- A variety of daily and long term positions to suit your needs
- 24/7 access to your dedicated consultant via phone
- Minimal administration (no timesheets)
- Email and SMS verification of bookings
- Online diary of bookings, school directions
- £75 referral scheme
- Access to our unique Educational Development Managers
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, please click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV or please call Lauren Smith on .