Year 3 Teacher Job, Borough of Kingston
A lovely two form entry primary in the heart of Kingston are seeking an experienced and enthusiastic Key Stage 2 teacher to join their team from April 2018, for the rest of the academic year.
About the role:
You will be teaching a Year 3 class of 29 mixed ability pupils. There are a few children with SEN in the class, however a TA will be present to provide additional support where necessary. There are no behavioural concerns to be aware of, and all pupils are keen to learn. It is important that you are able to plan a broad and balanced curriculum, with fun and engaging lessons that allow all learners to thrive and develop academically, morally and socially, regardless of their academic ability.
About the school:
You will be joining a reputable primary school with a very friendly atmosphere, where pupils are well behaved and parents are very supportive in their child's learning. The school has excellent facilities, including a recently refurbished library and outdoor nature area, as well as a large ICT suite. The school is situated in a central area, easily accessible by public transport In order to be considered for the role, you must…
- Have QTS and be eligible to work in the UK
- Have a valid DBS or be willing to apply for one
- Have a sound understanding of the KS2 National Curriculum and previous experience teaching in this Key Stage
- Have excellent communication skills
- Be confident in independently planning and delivering fun and engaging activities
- Have the ability to work successfully as an individual and as part of a team
If you are interested, please click apply now to send an updated copy of your CV, or call Sophie Tyte on for more information.