Year 3 Teacher - Denmark Hill
An 'Outstanding' School in Denmark Hill, South East London, is looking for a Year 3 Teacher with an immediate start.
This is an extremely supportive School, with great resources and a supportive Senior Leadership Team.
For this role you will need experience Teaching in the UK, Key stage 2 experience would be ideal but not essential.
The position is open to both NQT's and experienced teachers. Depending on performance the school would look at either extending the contract or offering a permanent position.
- Location: Denmark Hill, South London
- Position: Year 3 Teacher
- Type of work: Class Teacher - planning, preparation, marking, parents' evenings etc
- Contract or position start date: 05/10/2020
- Duration / Likely Duration: Until end of the academic year July 2020
- Full time/part time: Full time
- Minimum rate of pay: Minimum rate £130 per day - Negotiable*
- Hours: 8:30 am - 4pm: Mon - Fri (term time only)
EXPERIENCE, TRAINING AND QUALIFICATIONS
- QTS or equivalent
- Minimum 1-year Key Stage 1/2 teaching experience in the UK
- Up to date Safeguarding training issued in the last year
TO BE ELIGIBLE FOR THIS ROLE THROUGH PROSPERO TEACHING, YOU MUST:
- Hold Right to Work in the UK
- Hold an enhanced child barred list DBS certificate registered with the online update service or be willing to process a new application
- Provide two professional child related references
If you would like to be considered for this role, please apply with a copy of your up to date CV. Unfortunately, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Prospero Teaching is acting as an employment business/education recruitment agency in relation to this vacancy. The successful candidate will be required to register with Prospero Teaching in order to fill this vacancy.
Prospero Teaching is able to offer the successful candidate:
- Free, accredited continued professional development courses including safeguarding and behaviour management
- In-house Training and Development Team
- Primary Teacher
- key stage 2
- Class Teacher
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'