Year 3 Primary Teacher in Loughton, Essex
Exceptional daily rates of pay
Gain Education are currently recruiting for a KS2 Teacher to work on a long-term contract in Loughton, Essex
This role could suit a passionate NQT or an experienced teacher that holds QTS. The expanding school are looking for a strong Year 3 Teacher who is able to provide them with an enthusiastic and dedicated approach towards their staff and pupils.
This role is very likely to be extended to a long term position for the right candidate.
About the School:
This is a fantastic school, in a great location, with an incredibly supportive team of teachers and management.
You must be a motivated, creative teacher who can cultivate an enjoyable learning environment. Up to date knowledge of the Key Stage 2 Curriculum is essential in this role.
The key skills required for this Year 3 Teacher position:
- Strong knowledge of the UK curriculum
- Full QTS
- Adaptability & flexibility
- Experience of planning and delivering KS2 lessons to a high standard
- Confidence in teaching all abilities
- Great behaviour management skills
- The ability to think fast and adapt lessons accordingly
Benefits of working through Gain Education:
- You can work as much or as little as you want
- Great rates of pay
- An excellent way for you to gain experience
- We work around your requirements and preferences
- We offer an excellent 'refer a friend’ scheme that pays £100 for each candidate you refer to us
What do you need to do?
If you feel you meet the criteria for this exciting Year 3 Teaching opportunity, please apply through this advert and attach your CV. If you would like more information on this or other local positions, contact Gavin at Gain Education.
No terminology in the above advertisement is intended to discriminate on the grounds of age, gender, race, colour, religion, disability or sexual orientation. Gain Education is proud to be an Equal Opportunities Employer and accepts applications from all sections of the community
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'