Are you a Primary School Teacher who strives to be an effective practitioner who supports and challenges all children to achieve their full potential? If so, then we want to hear from you. Opportunity to start in January or sooner?
Hope you are all keeping safe. Despite what Covid 19 has visited upon us we still have Schools that are in a position to hire for January and we are actively working on their behalf. Processes round registrations and interviews will be slightly different but we need to pull together to ensure we fill roles that will be vital to educating the children we serve.
We are working with a Good Ofsted School located in Coventry, who the Head is searching for a Year 3 Class Teacher. Role is open to both NQT's and QTS Primary Teachers and is offered on a full time, long-term basis.
- To maintain a thorough and up to date knowledge of the teaching of your subjects and take account of wider curriculum developments relevant to your work
- To plan lessons and activities to meet pupils individual learning needs
- To use a range of appropriate strategies and follow school policies for teaching, behaviour management and classroom management
- To act as a form teacher, exercising pastoral care and to do all that you can to ensure that you safeguard and promote the welfare of pupils in the school
- To assess, monitor and record the progress of pupils in your teaching and give them clear and constructive feedback through keeping appropriate and efficient records
- To report to parents and colleagues on progress and curriculum
- To take responsibility for your own professional development and use the outcomes to improve your teaching and your pupil’s learning
- NQT or QTS
- Enthusiastic about all aspects of learning and teaching
- Highly motivated and have high expectations of attainment and behaviour from all pupils
- Very organised and have the ability to plan effectively to meet the needs of all pupils
- Able to work closely with colleagues as part of a team
- Patient and caring with a good sense of humour
- Willing to make a significant contribution to the life of the school
The Education Network Offer:
Our specialist team have a combined experience of over 25 years and have unrivalled reputation within the education market, taking great pride in the extremely high service levels that we provide to both our schools and our candidates. Our service is honest and efficient and, in addition to our recruitment solution, we offer the opportunity for additional training and development for our candidates. You will also receive personalised career support from the team.
The opportunity to work in friendly, caring and supportive atmosphere where every child matters. Highly supportive, committed and hard working Consultants who will endeavor to find assignments suited to your needs.
An opportunity to extend your professional development as well as excellent rates of pay.
The Education Network is committed to safe guarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. Appointments will be subject to our stringent vetting procedures, including enhanced DBS checks and references.-
The Education Network is committed to Safer Recruitment and recruits to Compliance standards. Any appointment will be subject to an enhanced DBS check in addition to other safeguarding checks. The Education Network is an equal opportunities employer. The Education Network is acting as a recruitment agency in relation to this vacancy.
During the next few weeks we will be conducting initial interviews for our schools via Hinterview. Please apply via the link below
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'