Daily tasks will include:
- Planning and prepartion of lessons.
- Supporting children in their learning.
- Maintaining postivity in the classroom
-Regularly mark and provide feedback to children in accordance with the school policy.
- Assessing, recording and reporting on the development, progress and attainment of children.
- Ensuring the effective/ efficient deployment of classroom support.
- Effectively using ICT to support teaching and learning.
The ideal candidate will be:
- Resilient, passionate, ambitious and ready to inspire a generation of children
- Innovative and creative, able to bring new ideas and teaching strategies to their class and team
- Able to work independently, taking responsibility for the pupils in their care
Job start date from April
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business