Qualified primary teacher needed in a school in Stanley covering a Year 3 class.
A Primary school in Stanley is looking for a fresh and enthusiastic qualified Key Stage 2 teacher to cover long term in a Year 3 class. Applicants should be comfortable delivering the national curriculum, creating vibrant and engaging lessons for young learners in the process.
Are you a professional, engaging and motivated primary school teacher? Are you able to create fun and informative lessons for young learners and looking for a new challenge in the Sunderland area? If so we have the role to suit your needs.....
The school are always looking for a professional and motivated teacher to join their team and immerse themselves into the ethos and culture of the education workplace.
To be successful in this role you will need:
* To be able to make lessons fun and informative to the tune of the curriculum
* Be a qualified teacher with QTS are a student teacher working towards QTS
* Be flexible and adaptable
* Be motivated towards making a difference to the education of young learners
The successful candidate will also gain these great benefits for the future by registering with CER Newcastle:
- Great rates of pay ranging from £80.50 - £160
- Hours to suit you
- A dedicated and supportive consultant
- The option of short or long term placements with a view to permanent work
- Career progression
If you are a committed, willing and positive teacher and feel you would enjoy this type of role then do not hesitate to contact Jasmin.Davison at CER Newcastle or apply online today!