Are you a qualified teacher with previous UK school based teaching experience?
Are you committed, enthusiastic and passionate about working with young children?
Class People are working with a school in Swindon to appoint a Year 3 Teacher to start at Easter to cover maternity until the end of the academic year.
The school is a Two form entry primary school, with an excellent reputation, having been rated as 'Good' in the most recent Ofsted inspection.
The teaching staff provides a wide range of stimulating activities, taught through an engaging curriculum, catering for children of all abilities.
To apply for this position you must be:
- A Year 3 experienced primary teacher looking for a new challenge.
- A confident and friendly teacher keen to build positive relationships with teachers, children and their parents.
- An inspirational individual looking to make a real contribution to the education of children
At Class People we are ‘teachers working for teachers’. Many members of our team are qualified and experienced teachers and are on hand to provide advice, guidance and support to all our candidates. We aim to match the right teachers with the right schools and provide the opportunity to work in a variety of school settings.
As a member of the Class People Supply Team you will benefit from:
- The support of a dedicated and experienced team
- Great rates of pay and the ability to participate in our tax efficiency scheme
- Excellent opportunities for CPD
- Opportunity to work in some of the best schools in the county and network with other teachers
For more information or to apply, please contact Valeria today on or email your CV to .