NEW IN- Very appealing vacancy: This West London based private, preparatory school is seeking a LSA with prior experience working with children with additional needs in a primary school setting to work 1:1 in Year 3 at this outstanding Preparatory school.
- To 1:1 as a LSA for a boy who has ADHD (Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder) at this West London Preparatory school.
- This child is bright and is notstruggling academically.
- Starting January 2018for the full academic year.
- Holistic approach with the class teacher and the child's parents.
- Taking the student out for movement breaks when necessary, follow up the OT and sensory exercises that he will have in weekly sessions and manage his personal targets in a fun way.
* This role is perfect for those that are actively pursuing a career as a teacher. You will gain invaluable experience in a classroom setting *
The ideal candidate
The ideal candidate for this role will:
- Have experience in this area, will be used to taking children out for movement breaks, follow up the OT and sensory exercises that he will have in weekly sessions and manage his personal targets in a fun way
- Have at least 6 monthsexperience in a school setting supporting children (this is a requirement to be considered for this role.)
- Have experience working KS1 (preferable.)
- Have excellent literacy and numeracy skills.
- A sincere passion for working with and supporting children
- Be willing to commit to a 5 day a week role.
*Interviews will be held week beginning 11th of December so interested applicants should apply ASAP*
- Preparatory school in West London.
- This excellent primary school is led by a very experienced hand- on head.
- OFSTED outstanding.
- A 2- form primary school with a very personal, welcoming staff.
- Specialist teachers for each subject.
- A very supportive, well- resourced school.
- Children that are eager to learn and extremely, incredibly well- behaved.
- It is very accessible and located less than a 2 minute walkfrom the tube station.
- Interviewing ASAP.
How to apply:
To apply for this position, please send your CV ASAP to Lisa Ryan.
We are currently working with numerous vacancies so if this position is not quite for you please do send us your CV to discuss other opportunities more suitable to your requirements.
ASQ Education partners with a number of Primary and SEN schools across London and the Home Counties to offer you the latest and best selection of educational positions.
- "sen" "special needs" "year 3" "January" "ADD" "ADHD" "notting hill" "west london" "special needs" "ks2" "learning support" "teaching assistant" "ta"