This is a great school with a long standing Head Teacher committed to achieving an excellent learning environment for the children. They keep to very high standards in the school with a caring ethos where every child is put first to achieve the best outcome for the individual pupil.
The school are ideally looking for a teacher who has previous experience working in Year 3 or Key Stage 2. They need a teacher who can work independently and in a team with other staff members. The suitable person will be a highly motivated teacher who can plan and prepare lessons & keep the children engaged with a fun & exciting learning environment.
As the successful teacher you will need to;
- Qualified Teacher Status (QTS) with a PGCE, GTP or Bachelor of Education
- Have the ability and experience of teaching in Key Stage 2 (KS2) (preferably Year 3)
- Have strong classroom management skills
- Be able to deal with challenging behaviour and a creative approach is necessary
- Be able to use your own initiative and work as part of a team.
You can also utilise the numerous benefits we offer;
- Your own dedicated primary consultant
- A variety of daily and long term positions to suit your needs
- Competitive rates of pay
- 24/7 access to your dedicated consultant via phone
- Minimal administration (no timesheets)
- Email and SMS verification of bookings
- Online diary of bookings, school directions
- GBP 75 reward scheme for each teacher you introduce
- Access to our unique Educational Development Managers.
All candidates who register with Simply Education will have 2 years referencing taken up and will be required to have an enhanced DBS check completed. All offers are conditional upon satisfactory background checks.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new job in education, please still contact your local Northamptonshire office for a confidential discussion on your career and different opportunities that are available.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job