Engage Education are seeking an inspirational and engaging Year 3 Teacher to join a Good, 3 form entry primary school in Redbridge for January.
Offering fixed-term contracts, the school is under the leadership of an experienced Head Teacher who is striving for Outstanding status. The school is looking for a Year 3 Teacher who can lend their expertise and be an integral part of a school in an exciting time of growth.
About the Role
* Year 3 Teacher
* Fixed Term contract from January 2018 - July 2018
* Daily rate in line with Main Pay Scale - from £145 per day (depending on experience)
About the School
* Three form entry school
* A rapidly improving primary school
* Led by a dynamic Head Teacher and supportive team of experienced staff
* Extremely well-behaved and attentive children willing to learn
* Located in in Redbridge with transport links from Liverpool Street and Stratford
In order to be considered for this role, the Year 3 Teacher you will need to meet the following criteria:
* Bachelor of Education / PGCE / or equivalent teaching degree
* NQTs and/or OS-trained teachers welcome to apply
* Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
* Recent classroom-based references and valid DBS/police checks
As well as being part of this school's community, working with Engage Education also gives you access to:
* Free CPD workshops
* Consultant exclusivity
* Regular social events
Interested in Applying?
To apply you must be eligible to work in the UK and meet all national safeguarding criteria. Please submit your CV immediately
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job