This centrally- located, one to two form entry primary school set in the borough of Kensington & Chelsea is looking for a Year 3 teacher to start in after the February Half term.
- Must be a qualified teacher holding QTS or a completed B.Ed.
- Available to start in January until the end of the academic year.
- Be dedicated for at least 2 terms.
- Year 3 teacher.
- After February half term start.
- Matching salary based on scale and experience.
- A one to two form entry school.
- Located in the Borough of Kensington & Chelsea- very central and accessible.
- Warm, motivated, passionate staff.
- OFSTED 'good.'
- Walking distance from 2 local tube stations.
How to apply:
To apply for this position, please send your CV ASAP.
We are currently working with numerous vacancies so if this position is not quite for you please do send us your CV to discuss other opportunities more suitable to your requirements.
ASQ Education partners with a number of Primary and SEN schools across London and the Home Counties to offer you the latest and best selection of educational positions.
- "primary teacher" "primary school" "ks2" "long term "key stage 2" "Year 3" "qts" "south Kensington" "Kensington" "Chelsea "February" "pgce" "teaching