Year 3/4 (Primary) teacher - Crawley
£22467 - £33160 per annum
Summer term- Permanent for the right candidate
The sky is the limit for this award winning and popular primary…. If you dream of Support, creativity and a clean and spacious classroom (with TA support) then this is the school for you.
The position is as follows:
* Year 3/4 Primary full time teaching role (job share available)
? Summer Term- Permanent opportunities available for the right candidate
? Maternity cover
* The School is an average sized 3 form entry primary school with 350+ pupils on roll,
* This school offers a 'religious/family ethos',
* Fully embraced creative curriculum with lots of topic based learning,
* This school supports mixed ability learners including SEN and EAL,
* Supportive and valued team and senior leadership,
* Popular school in the local catchment,
* Pupils with free school meals are at the national average.
? Accessible public transport links
? Career progression opportunities
? TA support for all classes
? Ready supply of tea and biscuits in a warm and welcoming staff room
? Access to Free CPD courses
? Supportive school team/mentoring available
All applicants for this position must have the following requirements to be considered:
? Teaching Qualification
? Relevant teaching experience (Must be able to provide 2 teaching references)
? Relevant knowledge of the current national curriculum
? Eligibility to work in the UK
This is a brilliant opportunity to join a dynamic and award winning team in a school that is a true ambassador in the local community. To be in with a chance of securing this fabulous job then do not hesitate and register your interest/application now!
This role is open to receiving applications over the next two weeks. Within a week of the closing date, appropriate applicants will begin a three-stage interview process, after which shortlisted candidates will be invited to attend the final stage of the interview process with appropriate school leadership.