The successful candidate would join a supportive and enthusiastic team in January 2019 nto work on a full time basis. Teachers work collaboratively with their year group partners and share planning and assessment.
• The school aims to give each individual the best possible start to their school life so that they develop a lifelong love of learning
• Parents are overwhelmingly positive about the school's support for their children
• Pupils develop strong academic and social skills
• Pupils have positive attitudes to learning
• Pupils' conduct around the school and classroom is very good
• The children are kind, welcoming and respectful of their peers and adults
To apply you must have experience working in a mainstream primary schools and hold QTS. If you believe you can help the school in developing their pupils and you would like to apply please get in touch with Lee Kempton
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'