Year 2 Teacher
Looking to teach in Year 2 but work part time?
Are you based in Berkhamsted and available to start work from September 2018?
Would you like to work in a welcoming and supportive 'outstanding' graded school?
We're seeking a dynamic, passionate and enthusiastic Year 2 Teacher to join an 'outstanding' graded primary school in Berkhamsted. This is a part time post, working Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday morning to start in January 2018. You will be working in a dedicated 2 form entry Academy school which has gained a number of national and local awards for excellence.
- You'll be working in an Ofsted rated 'Outstanding' school where high standards are maintained across all areas of the school ranging from the level of teaching to organisational structure of the school
- The School continuously aims to improve and they believe in the importance of supporting their staff and making the school a place of individual development and enjoyment
- You will be supported by the Key Stage Leader and very competent support staff to help you plan and deliver exciting and intellectually challenging lessons
- The school's young minds consistently achieve excellent results in their end of Key Stage Assessments in Literacy, Numeracy and Science.
- The school believe that teamwork and a strong partnership between the staff, parents and pupils is crucial and the core reason for their success.
To be successful, you will need to be able to demonstrate some experience teaching the Early Years Curriculum. You must be able to plan and deliver lessons in a motivational and exciting manner. This is a brilliant opportunity for both new and experienced teachers to build a lasting relationship with a welcoming school.
Randstad Education is Hertfordshire County Council's preferred recruitment partner working with schools across Hertfordshire for all their supply needs. Randstad Education have over 20 years experience of working in the education sector.
If you think this could be for you and would like to discuss opportunities further please do call Winnie on or send your CV to to arrange an interview at the school.
All posts are subject to enhanced DBS and referencing checks. Randstad Education is committed to the safeguarding and welfare of children.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"