Year 2 Teacher needed in Bradford
Recommend a friend and receive up to£250
We are currently seeking a Qualified Teacher for a long term in Year 2 based at a forward thinking and improving school in Bradford BD6
The school are seeking a highly motivated key stage two teacher who will be committed to academic excellence and to help every child succeed.
The position starts after Easter 2018 and is expected to run until December 2018. The position is full time, 5 days per week.
What you will require:
- QTS (Qualified Teacher Status)
- Be confident, passionate and highly motivated
- Strong classroom control
- The ability to model and deliver high standards of teaching and learning
- The ability to work positively and effectively under pressure, taking note of, and acting on, all issues relating to the well-being and safeguarding of our children
- The ability to carry out planning for lessons
- A commitment to develop the personalities and abilities of all students
- A confident and positive approach to working with children
- Proactive team member skills
- A commitment to raising achievement
- An enthusiasm to learn and develop professionally
- A passion for education
- You must be approachable, inspiring and enthusiastic with excellent communication skills
- A willingness to make a significant contribution to the life the school
- The determination to make a difference to the lives of children
- The ability to effectively challenge young people, using arrange of engaging methods
- The ability to demonstrate a consistent level of teaching ensuring delivery of quality lessons that add value to pupils and school
- You must be committed to academic excellence and a desire to help every child succeed and achiever their full potential
What we offer:
- We guarantee to beat your current agency pay rate
- Highly supportive, committed and hard-working Consultants
- The opportunity to be part of a forward thinking locally owned agency that cares
- Introductory bonus available
- Termly and annual bonus available up to £750
- We fully appreciate the role our candidates play in the success of our business of our business and always go that extra mile to ensure you feel valued
- Quality free CPD delivered by educational experts supported by on going on the job training and observation’s
- Recommend a friend Bonus for other supply teachers and support assistants up to £100 per recommendation
- In the last academic year:
94% of our Candidates were very happy with the work which we provided them with. 97% of our candidates rated our service as excellent.
Principal Resourcing are an equal opportunities employer.
Principal Resourcing is an Education Recruitment Business having sought agreement from their clients to find candidates for these roles, in accordance with the Employment Agencies and Employment Business Regulations Act 2003.
Principal Resourcing is committed to safe guarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. Appointments will be subject to our stringent vetting procedures, including an enhanced DBS check and references.
Please apply now with your CV and our team will be in touch with you shortly. We look forward to hearing from you.
Please note that if you have not heard from us within two weeks your application may have been unsuccessful.
- Qualified Teacher